Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Resorts World Sentosa opens four hotels; Universal Studios Singapore to open next
Part of the Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore has been in production since 2006. The magic of movies will come to life in one of the seven 'themed zones': Hollywood, New York, Sci-fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar. In each zone will live a host of attractions and rides specific to the theme, such as:
- Broadway-style theater and a Walk of Fame replica (Hollywood);
- Pizza parlors, neon lights and city-scapes (New York);
- Dueling roller-coasters and Battlestar Galactica facades (Sc-fi City);
- Pyramids and mummy attractions (Ancient Egypt);
- Water parks and dinosaurs (The Lost World);
- Fairy tale characters comes to life in Far Far Away land and;
- Zoo animals and river rides hit the streets in Madagascar.
The cost to enter the new playground: Adult passes begin S$32 (approximately $23 USD) for a senior-citizen day pass to a S$118 (approximately $85 USD) for a two-day adult pass.
The experience: Priceless.