Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Wednesday 12.23.2009
'Twas the night before Christmas Eve and all through the house
The children are stirring; you can't hear the mouse
After some ham or Christmas meat
You'll all settle in for your winter feast
Take some time to browse the latest reads
From the ever reliable Gadlinks feed.
(I'm not much of a poet, but I try. Enjoy the last few hours of Christmas hype!)
- It's been awfully hectic at the airports this winter (a.k.a. unavoidably stressful). Make that airport experience a little easier by following these helpful tips. [via Journey, Etc]
- The epic Eddie Aikau Big Wave Surfing Invitational was held a few weeks ago. It was zoo at Waimea Bay, but a rare sight to see men riding giants. [via BootsNAll]
- Check out Travelogged's take on Conde Nast Traveler's 2010 It List.
- Sometimes you gain more from losing luggage. You just have to look on the bright side of the unfortunate situation. [via NPR]
- We all know the joys of a Roman holiday, but how about Rome for the holidays? [via This Just In]
More Gadlinks here.