Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Polaroid returns with a pocket camera that prints
The Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Camera is where, at last, Polaroid meets digital photography. As you may know, Polaroid collapsed as digital cameras became the new must-have, but the company has been revamped and is coming out with forward-thinking products.
You may have heard about the PoGo ZINK, Polaroid's pocket photo printer (Scott has featured it in his Daily gear deals) but that has to be connected to your camera via USB. Now, the camera and printer are one again, and for under $200.
- A bit more about the Polaroid PoGo:
- 5.0 megapixels
- 3" LCD screen
- 4x zoom
- Fixed and macro focus
- Digital red-eye removal and cropping features
- Printer is inkless, in the Polaroid tradition ("ZINK" means "zero-ink")
- Prints 2" x 3" peel-off sticky-backed photos in about 30 seconds
- Option to print date, file number, or a variety of borders
- Compatible with Mac or PC for all your usual digital photo needs