Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Wednesday 12.9.2009
While some of you were catching some sick rides on the slopes, these pro surfers were riding mountain-sized waves on the North Shore of Oahu at the Eddie Aikau Big Wave Invitational yesterday. Either way, I hope you all had a great start to the week. We're in the thick of it now, and here are some cool travel stories to get you through the next few days.
- Read about some of the weirdest and wackiest winter activities in the world. [via Peter Greenberg]
- Eco-tourism is the latest and greatest travel method, and these countries are among the eco-friendliest. [via Open Travel]
- If you're curious about the best way to see and travel to Tunisia, check this out. [via Journey, Etc.]
- Here are some travel scams you should avoid. [via Travel Rants]
- Did you know Sweden has some of the best thin bread (called tunnbrod) in the world? Check out my friend Lola's photo essay on how it's made. [via Matador Life]
More Gadlinks here.