Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Wednesday 12.2.2009
I hope you're all having a good start to the final month of the decade! It's time to look ahead -- not back. So let's look to the future by taking a peak on the world's newest destinations, shall we?
- How cool would it be to take a green break to start the new decade? Here are five clean holidays for those eco-friendly travelers out there. [via Green Traveller]
- Eastern Europe must be on my mind right now. Here's my first selection on backpacking through Austria and Slovenia. [via Peter Greenberg]
- For my second selection, a Serbian film crew is right now traveling around to all the Belgrade towns in the U.S., creating a documentary tentatively called "Finding Belgrade" that contrasts these American cities from their namesake. [via NPR]
- ...and my third selection? There are so many cool things I've heard about Ukraine. This neat article about Odessa makes me want to get there pronto. [via SoSauce]
- Would you rather be a hermit crab or a savvy backpacker? If the latter appeals to you, then try your hand at these tips to better backpacking. [via Vagabondish]
'Til tomorrow, have a great evening.
More Gadlinks here.