Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday 11.13.09
- The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing is under way on the North Shore of Oahu, and Pupukea is right in the thick of things. [via Honolulu Magazine]
- Speaking of surfing, Peru's hoping to find a way to make surf travel sustainable. [via Intelligent Travel]
- It's surf season here in Hawaii, but in other parts of the northern hemisphere it's also that time of year to dust off your skis or snowboard! Here's a great guide to responsible skiing. [via Green Traveller]
- It may be wintertime in Italy, but that shouldn't prevent you from dreaming of one of these beautiful Italian isles. [via BootsNAll]
- The web has been abuzz on the latest espionage charges on the three American hikers that were caught within Iran's borders back in July. I hope they return home safely -- and soon, but could serve as a serious bargaining chip between the U.S. and Iran. Stay tuned... [via Peter Greenberg and Time]
More Gadlinks HERE.