Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Moon Belize Giveaway
Now, you can win a free copy of Berman's Moon Belize guidebook by leaving a comment in the bottom of this post by Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 5 p.m. EST. Your comment must identify the one activity/place in Belize that you would absolutely not want to pass up when you go there. Please provide a brief explanation for why you chose this activity/place. This comment shouldn't be longer than three sentences, please.
One lucky winner will be picked randomly and receive this awesome guidebook.
- To enter, identify the one activity/place in Belize that you would absolutely not want to pass up when you go there.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a copy of Moon Belize, valued at $17.95.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- Click HERE for complete Official Rules.
Just so you get the idea, here's my destination of choice. But don't worry: I already have my copy. Now go and win yours.
Brenda's "entry": I'm an outdoorsy type and like to go off the beaten path. Spending a night or two at the Macal River Camp sounds really nice. I can hike, horseback ride, and relax by the river, and be inspired by my natural surroundings.
Look for a follow-up post and announcement on Gadling late next week!