Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Monday 11.2.09
It's GPS day here are Gadling, so I think it's only appropriate to offer up some GPS-themed travel reads for you today. Enjoy!
- Prague has tons of wonderful galleries, but they are not always easy to find. [via NY Times]
- Up for a geocache adventure in Portugal? Try your hand at these. [via Matador Trips]
- Check out this comprehensive blog called Adventures in Geocaching.
- Hawaii's islands may be small, but you can still get lost. That's why GPS systems can reduce big-time sightseeing stress. [via Go Visit Hawaii]
- For all you worried parents out there, you could always stuff a tracking device into your child's backpack before s/he sets off on a trip. Voila! You have your very own GPS postcard. [via Jaunted]
More Gadlinks HERE.