Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Monday 10.19.09
Welcome to another week of Gadlinks! There are plenty of cool travel reads on tap today. Have a seat and enjoy!
- Bummer! Just when I thought I'd seen everything in Colombia, I find the Cano Cristales river, which based on these photos, does look like an awfully beautiful place. [via Been-Seen]
- Medellin, in Colombia, used to be the murder capital of the world -- but no longer! Check out five of the most dangerous cities in the world. [via Open Travel]
- I'm heading to the Middle East in January, and after reading this article I have every intention of visiting Jaffa, on the southern edge of Tel Aviv. [via NY Times Travel]
- Want to get an MBA and still travel? This article shows you how. [via Vagablogging]
- I traveled through Mediterranean Europe watching my favorite TV shows on my iPod several years ago. Here are some tips on how to travel and still watch your favorite TV programs. [via Peter Greenberg]
More Gadlinks HERE.