Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday 10.16.09
Another Friday is upon us here at Gadling, and after that balloon kid fiasco yesterday, which also happened to be Blog Action Day, I think we need a good few days of rest. So cuddle up with these cool weekend reads and enjoy what I hope will be a drama-free weekend!
- Our Sex and the Woods friends offer up some hilarious advice and commentary on travel romance in the age of social media. [via Wend]
- Easter Island is overloaded with tourists, and it's not good for the environment. [via The Economist]
- If you missed Burning Man this year -- or have yet to experience it, this is a really fascinating photo essay of one of the world's craziest desert parties. [via Tripbase]
- Even if you don't like dressing up, here are 31 places to enjoy Halloween. [via BootsNAll]
- There are plenty of bad travel illnesses out there. Here are the world's worst travel diseases. [via Vagabondish]
More Gadlinks HERE.