Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday 10.9.09
What a week! I don't know about you guys, but I barely survived that one. This weekend will be a relaxing one for sure: cuddle up with some good travel reads and relax.
- Here are some awesome tips on how to do Hawaii like a local. I have to say, these suggestions are spot on. Nice job, Sarah! [via Intelligent Travel]
- Umm... I don't know about you guys, but I'm not so keen on KLM's new blue uniforms. [via Jaunted]
- Hit up these lakes if you're looking for something new yet relaxing. [via Matador Trips]
- I had the misfortune of riding in a van at night down "The World's Most Dangerous Road" in Bolivia, and this biking video shows just how treacherous that journey was. [via World Hum]
- Don't be a sissy. Take it from a car-less camping pro that leaving the vehicle behind makes the journey far more green. [via BootsNAll]
'Til Monday, have a great weekend!
More Gadlinks HERE.