Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Wednesday 10.7.09
TGI Wednesday! I am really craving some down time and am ready for the weekend already. Only two more days to go, everyone. Hang in there. To keep your week plugging along, here are the latest and greatest travel reads from around the web.
- Need to buckle down and do some work in NYC? Check out these 10 NYC cafes with free WiFi. [via Nerdy Nomad]
- I really want to travel to eastern Europe, and this article on ecotourism in Romania is part of the reason why. [via Green Traveller]
- I love little islands -- particularly the remote ones that few travelers bother to get to. Have you been to these? [via BootsNAll]
- OH BOY! There's now a Biggest Loser resort in Utah where you can lose wait and -- wait -- lounge around by the pool? [via True/Slant]
- I love traveling with my pug Iris. This article speaks with the Dog Whisperer, Cesar Milan, and details tips on how to travel with dogs. [via Intelligent Travel]
'Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks here.