Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Monday 9.28.09
Happy Monday! There's a whole slew of great travel reads to jump start your week, so let's get going!
- Heading to the Dominican Republic? Here are a few things you can do that don't involve the beach. [via CNN Travel]
- Are you interested in heading somewhere that will lift your spirits? Check out these happy places. [via Brave New Traveler]
- Summer may be coming to an end, but that doesn't mean you can't be outside. These rooftop bars hit the sweet spot all year 'round. [via Sherman's Travel]
- If you've traveled to Argentina or other parts of South America you've likely discovered mate, an amazingly potent tea. This article gives you the historical points of how mate came to be and provide tips on how to best enjoy it. [via BootsNAll]
- I just returned from a long trip and, fortunately, I haven't yet experience the post-travel blues. But if you are sad that your travels have come to an end, these creative tips might help! [via Tripbase]
More Gadlinks HERE.