Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Tweet yourself to Hawaii!
You can enter the contest via Twitter, Facebook, and email. The winners are announced on Twitter, so you'll need to sign up to follow @MarriottHawaii to see if you win.
Here is what the lucky winners will receive:
- Roundtrip for two on Hawaiian Airlines from any of its ten U.S. West Coast gateway cities: Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Sacramento, Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and San Diego.
- A five-night stay at one of Marriott resorts in Hawaii: JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Kauai Marriott Resort & Beach Club, Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa or Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
- Rental car, courtesy of Hertz.
- $100 per day resort dining credit.
- Access to fun activities and attractions on all islands.
- Please note: All trips must be completed by December 20, 2009. Winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter, and also will be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize, or a new winner will be randomly selected.
If that's tweeting sweetness, here's an even sweeter deal: Submit a video on why you love Hawaii for a chance to win a TweetUp Trip for TWELVE! To enter this contest, submit your YouTube video link to www.marriotthawaiitweets.com by December 20, 2009. The public will be asked to judge their favorite from a selection of finalists. The one with the most votes will receive:
- Roundtrip for winner and 11 friends/family, courtesy of Hawaiian Airlines from any of its U.S. West Coast gateway cities
- Seven-night stay at any two Marriott resorts in Hawaii
- One luau dinner and show
- A commemorative Hawaii state quarter
- A keepsake group photo
- 25,000 Marriott Rewards Points for the winner
The winner will be selected in January.
I'm loving all these "tweet" trip giveaways! You all know I'm from Hawaii, so it wouldn't be right for me to enter, but I'm rooting for you all to join me in my tropical paradise!