Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Monday 9.14.09
In keeping with the Weird America theme today on Gadling, here are some weird travel reads for you, this glorious fall (it is fall, right?) Monday.
- Let's face it. These ten roadside attractions are just plain odd. [via Matador Trips]
- If this story were to take place in America, it may not be that weird, but in Papua New Guinea it's just plain strange. [via True Slant]
- I'll admit it. Ever since the summer I've taken a liking to naked swimming. I'm not sure I'll ever feel comfortable in a nudist colony, but here are a few tips on visiting nude beaches. [via Brave New Traveler]
- Europe has weird cheeses. Here in America we have weird deli meats. Go figure. So next time you pack your picnic lunch, consider a mortadella sandwich, I guess... [via Serious Eats]
- If you still haven't had your fill of strange sights, sounds, and tastes, here are five really odd travel videos to weird you out a bit more. [via The Traveler's Notebook]
More Gadlinks HERE.