Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday 7.24.09
Happy Friday, Gadling! There are all kinds of great travel reads (and a contest!) out there on the world wide web today. Here are a few...
- The magic of Venice cannot be denied. Just take a look at these photos and you'll understand why. [via Travelogged]
- This interesting article contemplates the effect of new solar energy farms on traveling in the States. [via Nat Geo Adventure Travel]
- Keen is sponsoring a volunteer vacation in South Africa! [via Tree Hugger]
- Cars have chrome, bikes now have bamboo. A sign of the times, perhaps? [via Intelligent Travel]
- Here are some great tips on how to deal with friends when traveling. [via Matador Abroad]
More Gadlinks HERE.