Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday 7.17.09
There are all kinds of great travel reads to keep you occupied this weekend! Here are just a few:
- When in doubt, take a long walk to clear your head and get some fresh air. It's a great mini-travel activity you can do wherever you are in the world, whether it's on the road or at home. [via Vagablogging]
- BootsNAll gives us a great guide to learning how to surf abroad, which includes the world's best beginner surf destinations and helpful surf tips.
- Travel-Rants outlines three solid reasons space tourism will likely never take off. I have to agree, but it sure would be cool to take a ride in a spaceship!
- Go Green Travel Green's got a nice, comprehensive list of green travel guides, which includes commentary on the future of green travel publishing.
- Open Travel breaks down the cheapest places to live in the world. It will still cost you - but only $500 a month. Can you swing it?
More Gadlinks HERE.