Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadling Giveaway - win a free night at a Hyatt hotel (day 3)
I wrote about their contests last week, and how you can enter to win 365 nights and one million frequent flier miles.
Today is the third day of our 5 day contest, which means everyone gets another fresh chance to win their own free night at any Hyatt in the world (excluding Quebec).
Today's contest has a bit of a twist - to find the answer, all you need to do is head on over to our Twitter page (don't forget to follow us!) and post in the comments below what one of our bloggers broke during his trip to Australia.
Leave your answer in the comments below and don't forget to come back for the 2 remaining Hyatt free night giveaways and to enter day one and day two of our contest!
- To enter, simply leave a comment answering the question posted above.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday April 15th 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter each of the 5 daily Hyatt giveaways only once.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive one free night in a standard hotel room at any Hyatt hotel in the world, excluding Quebec.
- There is no requirement to sign up for a Gold Passport account for entering the contest unless you are selected as a winner. If you are selected as a winner, the free night will be credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account and can be cashed in much like frequent flier miles. Winners can sign up for a Gold Passport account at no cost.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of each prize is approximately $190
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.
Filed under: gadlings giveaways