Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadling Giveaway - win a free night at a Hyatt hotel!
To celebrate the relaunch of their Gold Passport loyalty program, Hyatt is giving away thousands of prizes at their promotional site "The Big Welcome". I wrote about their contests last week, and how you can enter to win 365 nights and one million frequent flier miles.
To increase your chances of winning something cool, Hyatt is offering 5 lucky Gadling readers the chance to win their own free night at any Hyatt in the world (excluding Quebec).
Starting today, and for the next 4 days, you'll be able to answer a simple question, leave your response in the comments, and keep your fingers crossed.
To enter today's contest, answer the following question:
What is the point bonus on each stay for Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond members?
Leave your answer in the comments below and don't forget to come back for the 4 remaining Hyatt free night giveaways!
- To enter, simply leave a comment answering the question posted above.
- The comment must be left before Monday April 13th 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter each of the 5 daily Hyatt giveaways only once.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive one free night in a standard hotel room at any Hyatt hotel in the world, excluding Quebec.
- There is no requirement to sign up for a Gold Passport account for entering the contest unless you are selected as a winner. If you are selected as a winner, the free night will be credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account and can be cashed in much like frequent flier miles. Winners can sign up for a Gold Passport account at no cost.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of each prize is approximately $190
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.