Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
- Searching For Stories (And Vacation) In Cartagena, Colombia
- The Gatekeepers Of Asia: Face To Face With The Border Guards Of The Far East
- Cockpit Chronicles - Paragliding In Rio: Best Layover Ever! (Video)
- An Interview With Paul Theroux, Author Of 'The Last Train To Zona Verde: My Ultimate African Safari'
Gadling Take FIVE: Week of March 21 --March 28
I'm psyched. As soon as I set this puppy to post, I'm heading to Cleveland to go to the Cleveland International Film Festival where I'll meet up with Brook Silva-Braga for the showing of his film A Day in Africa. There's also a load of stuff going on to commemorate the inductions at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
It's been busy around here at Gadling as well. Kent has been posting about his Competitours Race in Europe, Aaron is posting about his Heathen in the Holy Land experiences which includes why wearing stripes is a good thing. For anyone who wants to be a flight attendant, Heather has the scoop on that . And Karen, with her artist's eye, tells about color in photography. Her post is gorgeous.
Here are six more.
- Annie who can't seem to get enough jerky. This week she has posted about the venison version.
- Jeremy has the scoop on the new season of Locked up Abroad
- For a life changing experience, Kraig suggests that chasing gorillas in Rwanda might be just the answer.
- To see Ireland in an usual and accessible way, Scott gives details about touring on an electric bike.
- In case you're going to be in Paris anytime soon, Tom found you a deal at a hotel that will give you the third night free.
- And to commemorate David Letterman's recent marriage, I wrote a post on Choteau, Montana, the site of his nuptials. I've been to Choteau and can vouch that it is out of the way and special.