Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadling Take FIVE: Week of March 6 --March 13
Happy Friday the 13th. My day has actually gone well. I hope yours has as well. Once again there is a hodge podge of happenings around the world that have captured our notice here at Gadling.
- In case you missed this one, Scott pointed out that this is the Year of the Comic Book in Brussels.
- Tom gave a heads up to Cancun's Mercado 28, one he has found to be particularly friendly.
- As a bit of advice, Jeremy gives a word of warning about the kangaroos in Australia.
- I found out about burying sardines in Spain for Lent
- and Kraig found out the best place to see penguins.