Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Lose your job? JetBlue will refund your plane ticket
The airline is introducing what it's calling "The JetBlue Promise." It states that if you lose your job, JetBlue will refund your fare and wave its normal $100 cancellation fee.
What's the fine print? You can find all of it here. But the highlights are:
- Refunds are good for flights purchased between Feb. 1 and June 1 2009
- You must have involuntarily lost your job on or after Feb. 17, 2009
- You must have paid for the trip yourself (rather than have had corporate pick up the tab)
- You must send in your refund request at least 14 days before your flight
- You must allow 30 days for your refund to process
Filed under: Airlines