Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
- Searching For Stories (And Vacation) In Cartagena, Colombia
- The Gatekeepers Of Asia: Face To Face With The Border Guards Of The Far East
- Cockpit Chronicles - Paragliding In Rio: Best Layover Ever! (Video)
- An Interview With Paul Theroux, Author Of 'The Last Train To Zona Verde: My Ultimate African Safari'
Top ten signs you have a bad travel agent
On Friday's Late Show, wiseacre David Letterman offered his "Top Ten Signs You Have a Bad Travel Agent." Among them:
- Hotel stay is six days and two nights
- Won't let you go on vacation for more than a week because he'll miss you
- Your "plane ticket" is a post-it note with the handwritten message "Please admit one to the airplane"
- When you're in New York, he recommends you see a taping of "The Late Show"
- Asks you where you want to go, how long you'll be gone, and what's the best way to break into your house
[HT: World Hum]
Filed under: Arts and Culture