Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadling TAKE FIVE: Week of May 24--May 30
Although, finding deals are still on our minds (poor Iva in Moscow is having little luck), food and drink has been one topic of interest this week.
- Iva, for example, has found some solace in the vodka. She's discovered loads of it, and all brands are not the same.
- Aaron has clued us into saying good-bye to free peanuts--even though they cost peanuts-- and has told us where the best places to drink in 2008 are located.
- Tynan was wined and dined at the Lalu Hotel in Taiwan and found out that while staying in luxury you can eat vegan.
- Kent shared the advantages of a two-day trip to San Juan, one being eating Mexican food overlooking the ocean, Must be tough.
- But, if you want to know what it's like to work on an organic farm, ask Jerry. He has first-hand experience. It sounds tough. Check out part two tomorrow.
- I'm the one, though, who knows all about White Castle hamburgers, and I'm proud of it.
Have a great last half a weekend in May. Sunday is June 1. Hope you find something yummy.