Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
GADLING TAKE 5: week of 2-15-2008
- We welcomed new blogger Kelsey Mulyk. Kelsey and her husband are driving from Canada to the tip of South America, and Kesley will be blogging along the way. I can't wait to vicariously get out of Alaska.
- Iva wrote about the upcoming Dubailand, which will be twice the size of Disney World -- the current biggest theme park in the world -- and include over seven theme parks across 107 sq miles.
- Aaron asked us which presidential candidate we'd most like to travel with. I know my answer and it stems from a photo of one particular candidate frolicking around in the ocean. You?
- Jerry told us the secret to getting exit row seats.
- Anna introduced us to the language of IKEA. I still can't pronounce anything, but I did learn that the store has an interesting method to naming their products....