Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
How to dress well on the road
- Dress for airport security. Leave metal jewelery at home, wear slip-on shoes and don't dress in too many layers because you might be expected to peel them off.
- Don't pack too many colours. When you're dressing for business, you should look good, and looking good means wearing pieces that work together for a unified outfit. And what colours go with everything? Black and neutrals.
- Don't leave the accessories at home. The right accessories can make an already-worn outfit look new. Pick some multi-purpose ones that you can mix and match with every outfit in your suitcase.
- Use the laundry service. There's no reason why you can't wear a blouse or pair of slacks twice if it looks good.
- Not to be somber but ... Airlines recommend you wear natural fibers, just in case, you know, you're exposed to extreme heat or fire. Artificial fibers can melt onto and burn your skin.