Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
What's in Your Pack, Timothy Ferriss?
Inside of red, mini-gym bag:
- Kiva expandable dufflebag
- Reef flipflops, tops facing outward
- SR quick-dry microfiber towel
- Quicksilver board shorts
- Nylon/Polyester tanktop
- Designer Step 35 Italian t-shirt (for casual or clubs)
- Black Banana Republic long-sleeve shirt (no collar)
- Nylon Blair lightweight pants
- Mesh cap
- Kitchen timer for alarm (I travel with no cellphone)
- Echinacea and diphenhydramine sleep aid
- Athletic tape (for bag/clothing repairs or injuries)
- Waterproof matches
- Sony Vaio VGN-TXN27N (1.8 lbs.)
- German phrasebook, moleskine notepads, Tuxedo Park
- FireLite 80GB USB-powered external harddrive
- Casio electronic dictionaries (Spanish, German)
- Kensington laptop lock
- Olympus digital voice recorder with external mic
- 4GB iPod Nano (doubles as external drive) with Philips noise-canceling headphones
Inside backpack inside pocket:
- Sleeping mask + earplugs
- Amerigel wound dressing (like Neosporin but more viscous)
- Zicam cold remedy/prevention oral mist
- Duane Reade decongestant inhaler
- Aleve anti-inflammatory (naproxen sodium)
Japanese schoolgirl pose in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Knit cap from Plaza Francia, Buenos Aires
- Mormaii Brazilian surf sunglasses
- Longsleeve cotton shirt
- Brazilian "Taco" denim jeans
- Puma Vans look-a-like sneakers
Want to show Gadling readers how you pack for the road? Send me an email (justinglow at gmail dot com) with a full description and pictures -- similar to what Tim has done here -- and we'll feature it on the site!
Filed under: What's in Your Pack?