Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
"There is no bond stronger than the leaf between trams." Or something.
Here's what I know about this sign:
- The photo was snapped in Brussles.
- It was taken near a tram stop.
- It makes no sense.
Here's what I think it means:
- There is no bond stronger than the leaf between trams.
- When trams collide, their collision creates grapes.
- Warning: birds with long, flowy wings can ride either tram.
Got something better?
Scratch your head some more:
- A Collection of Wacky Signs From Around the World
- Carrots Grow on Trees
- Bizarre (And Upscale) Theme Hotels
- 5 Bizarre Theme Park and Carnival Ride Accidents
- "Freedom" Concept for Airplane Seating