Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Update: A Town Named WHAT?
- Gadling blogger Neil reminded us that he had the opportunity to visit Puke, Albania last summer, and on the way "a ten year old kid in the minivan lived up to the town's namesake and lost his lunch out the window of the minivan." Score one for that kid.
- Toni happily noted that she lives near the lovely town of Buttsville, New Jersey.
- B. Cunningham gave us Toad Suck, Arkansas. I wonder how far that is from Weiner?
- In case you forgot, Divester.com superblogger Willy spent 6/6/06 in Hell.
- My favorite of the bunch: Cucumber, West Virginia was brought to our attention by ED. Thanks ED!
- Nick points out Athol, Idaho, which he urges must be said aloud to be fully appreciated. Thufferin' thuccotash!
- Last, but certainly not least, my wonderful mom gives us two Texas towns: Comfort and Welfare.
Thanks for sharing!