Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Who else have we done podcasts with, you ask?
Well what about one of the hosts of Deep Sea Detectives, a very cool fellow named John Chatterton (whose exploits will also be featured soon in a movie directed by Ridley Scott). Then there is the talk we had with undersea explorer Fabien Cousteau. Of what about Josh Davis, author of The Underdog. There are more, and, in fact, here is a quick list for you. So click away and listen up:
- James O'Reilly, Executive Editor of Traveler's Tales
- Lonely Planet's Don George
- Eric Stiller, kayaker and the author of Keep Australia on Your Left
- Jim Benning, co-editor of the online travel site Worldhum
- Dean LaTourrette and Kristine Enea, travel authors
- Cafe Reggio