Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
This is the Life Contest
According to the listing at the time, said adventurers "must be curious, intelligent, with strong writing skills and a sense of the world around them". If that doesn't describe a gadling reader, I don't know what does.
Well, the winners appear to be two people named Bill and Dana, and they offer their thoughts on these best places at the site here. So what are their findings? Well, here's a sample to make you extra-special jealous:
- Celebrate a Burns Night
- United Kingdom Harrods & The London Eye United Kingdom
- Art in the Italian Sky, Italy Florence, Italy
- Chasing the Ghosts of Venice, Italy
- Biking to the Dead Sea, Jordan
- Camping in the Wadi Rum, Jordan